A Guide to CTS Environmental Test Chambers
Qtp directors retire – CTS & iTS products pass across to long term UK partner Nexia Scientific
From Sept 2019 Nexia Scientific Ltd ( www.nexiascientific.co.uk ) will manage CTS and iTS product in the UK. The directors/owners of QTP are retiring and are pleased to hand over to our long term partners Nexia.
Nexia have been with QTP and the CTS/iTS products from 2011 as technical, service, calibration and repair specialists, factory trained and experienced this latest change is painless from a client viewpoint and has been approved by all parties.
At first glance many environmental test chambers look fairly similar in terms of performance and specification. However, take a look “under the skin” and the attention to detail that goes into the design and manufacture of a CTS Environmental Test Chamber becomes apparent. This is why our products have an unrivalled reputation for accuracy, reliability and longevity.
Attention to detail
- All “through holes” in the chassis are laser cut and fitted with grommets to prevent edges causing wear to cables and pipes and eliminating the chances of “dissimilar metal corrosion”.
- Purpose-made piping supports are thermally and galvanically insulating and ensure long pipe runs are adequately supported.
- Test-space seams are fully welded.
- Exceptionally quiet in operation
Wiring and Electronics
- All wiring meets EU and (where applicable) local/national standards
- Purpose built touch screen interface provides excellent control and data management
- Galvanized chassis and powder-coated panels protect the chamber from the ravages of humidity, heat, cold, dents and scrapes
Refrigeration and heating plant
- CTS components are specified for “life of service” rather than “life of warranty”, with each individual competent is carefully chosen to ensure reliable, consistent and efficient performance.